Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Year 2, Day 329

Hi. So today's song is Twist Me To The Left by The Dollyrots.


I found this song because of something one of my favorite bands tweeted. I really enjoy this song. The reason they tweeted about it is because one of the guys in the band has multiple side projects. One of those projects is apparently making videos for other bands. It's a pretty awesome video honestly. It definitely shows personality from the band which is good. I admire the Dollyrots for making an album purely for the fans. Clearly they love what they do, and who can play them. Each time I hear this I love it more! The style of doing whatever they want fits in with the videos my guy does for his own band. I'll tell you what: if you can guess which band it is I'm talking about you will get my awesome award for the day.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment