Friday, August 1, 2014

Year 3, Day 99

Hello. Today I give you Do You Love Me by The Contours.


What better song to blast from the Humvee while taking out a bunch of Croats? It is the apocalypse afterall!! In case none of you have any idea what I'm talking about, it's a Supernatural reference. Actually today is all just one big Supernatural reference so if you don't watch it or haven't gotten very far...be warned! There's kind of this fandom thing going on today that I was debating whether or not to join. I mean, I'm 21 and looking for legit adult type jobs, so writing a word on my arm in permanent marker is not exactly appropriate.

Then I thought why the hell not? It's one day, this year only, so why not be a part of something! I didn't go all out like most people did with the full arm press, but I did join in and confuse the hell out of my sister. The writing wasn't so bad for her, it was more shocking when I started quoting the episode.... Supernatural fans will understand. I wanted to share not just the picture I did showing my support (gritty and dark just like the end of the world would be) but also the cutest apocalypse gif I have ever seen. I joined tumblr purely because of the fandom, and I found people reblogging it from the original artist.

If you have tumblr, it's from the user dark-squishy. Despite all the dark stuff and total heartbreak everyone felt during the episode, the gif shows it all in the most adorable way possible and I absolutely loved it from the first time I saw it. Anyway, today is Croatoan Day so I wont sign off with peace, but instead tell you guys to watch out, and check your blood for sulfur haha. And if you don't get that then I want you to start watching Supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment