Hi. So today's song is We Used To Be Friends by the Dandy Warhols.
I am like the mass group of commentors on this song that know it from Veronica Mars. I think I mentioned awhile ago that there was a new Veronica Mars movie and I was absolutely stoked for it to happen! The series was epic, although my sister didn't agree, and the movie continued it with perfect synergy. I've gotten a lot of flack over my love of the character Dick Casablancas, but in the third season he had kind of redeemed himself and became loveable. I also just truly enjoy Ryan Hansen. Which is why I was so excited to find out that a web series is being created about the character. To make it even better, almost all the actors are coming back the reprise their roles...except Duncan Kane. The guy who played him is a lawyer now. Instead the character will be played by an actor who played a different character in the original Veronica Mars series. I'm curious how it will all play out. Anyway, enjoy the song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment