Hello. So today's song is 5 Years Time by Noah and the Whale.
How well do you guys know your friends? Sometimes I find it a little eerie how well certain people in my life can read my personality and apply it to questions and conversations. There may be very few people who know me, but those who do know me seem to know me more than myself. I've put it to the test before, making a ridiculously hard "how well do you know me" quiz. No one got above 50% on it. It had all kinds of questions on it ranging from middle names to favorite quotes to the number of crushes I've ever had. I keep this quiz and pull it out once in awhile to see what's changed about me over time. This is kind of what the song is about too, about questioning how much life can change in five years time. Answer: a lot. This blog is an example of that. I may only be on the third year of blogging, but there were also two years in between. I barely even remember what it was like five years ago when I started this. I wasn't in a good place, and I've come full circle since then, but I have come so far still. Makes me wonder what another five years will be like...
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment