Hey everyone! So today's song is Flavor Of The Weak by American Hi-Fi.
The song starts 30 seconds in if you want to skip the shit at the beginning. This is a song from 2000...it's weird to think that was fourteen years ago. I was in elementary school at the time. I'm not sure when I first heard this song, it might have been high school? The stuff at the beginning I said you could skip was basically saying the they LOVE METAL. This song is not metal. I'm sorry. The song is alright, the band is good, but it can not be classified as metal in any sense of the word. Pop punk fits better. Anyway this song is okay, but my favorite by them as I mentioned in previous years on the blog is The Art of Losing so if you want to see more by them, I would say look up that song.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment