Hey. Today's song is While I'm Alive by STRFKR.
Sorry about the rant yesterday, I was having a genuinely bad day. My dad was pulling more money shit on me. Anyway, I'm trying to turn a corner today and let it fizzle out, so I picked a song that is awesome with a music video that could be slightly unnerving to some people, but makes me giggle. It's the eye contact. It wouldn't be so weird if the guy looked elsewhere while doing body rolls. The bathtub one though!! When I was showing it to Sammy she was very uncomfortable...so naturally I let my eyes bore into her while doing body rolls on her couch. It was entertaining for me although undoubtedly annoying to her. Because of this video I now cannot listen to this song without doing that move...I hope it has a similar effect on you guys.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment