Monday, August 4, 2014

Year 3, Day 102

Hello. So today's song is Winter by Daughter.


For this one I would highly advise wearing headphones. It's makes the beginning sound so much better. It's a very relaxing song, so if you're in a dancy mood it wont hit the spot for you. This is an active listening song perfect for those deep meaningful thoughts and conversations about your life and your existence. It went perfectly with my mood this morning listening to it at 5 am in the dark through my headphones. Group music listening is great, but I love having moments to myself to delve into tracks like this and just let myself take a break from what is bothering me so much in the real world. So give this one a listen, I hope it gives you the same calm as it does me.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment