Friday, August 22, 2014

Year 3, Day 120

Hey everybody. Today's song is I Summon You by Spoon.


I swear this had to be in a movie when I first heard it, bit I can't for the life of me figure out which one. These guys are from Texas and a rock band who formed in 1993. So they are essentially as old as I am. Fun Fact: the name for the band actually comes from the hit song by a 1970's German band called Can. I think it's pretty cool when bands find inspiration and honor other bands in their work. So today I have been looking up how to use this program for a possible IT Administrator position. I never reallt thought of myself as someone who could be in IT, but might as well give it a go right!? Anyway, this is an awesome song and I think you guys will like it, so give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment