What's up. Today's song is How You Like Me Now? by The Heavy.
So these guys are a British indie rock band from a town called Bath. I've actually heard a bit about Bath, one of the more interesting things being the painted pigs all over the place. That always made the town stick with me because in Calgary we (used to) have a bunch of cows painted and placed all over the city. I had wanted to go on a scavenger hunt to try and find all of them, but part of the beautifying of the city saw most of the cows disappear....why am I talking about cows? Sorry, back on track. This is song been featured in everything. I'm serious. The Vampire Diaries, Entourage, Community, Rookie Blue, White Collar, The Fighter, Horrible Bosses, The Change Up, This Means War, Ted, Borderlands 2 and a bunch of commercials. The fact that it's in so much stuff makes it incredible that I found this song by surfing YouTube and no where else. Weird right? Was there ever a song that you should have known from something, but found it somewhere else? Let me know!
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment