Saturday, August 30, 2014

Year 3, Day 128

Hiya. So today's song is Let's Dance To Joy Division by The Wombats.


I'm so glad this band embraces their namesake. That's why I decided to show this picture. So Sammy is back from Toronto now and has gone crazy about finishing renovations. Apparently having nine days of doing nothing except relaxing at a beach means she needs to accomplish eight hundred things every hour. So we've been finishing the flooring in the kitchen, and building furniture as well as going through the mass amount of stuff they own. I can't help but feel like she doesn't appreciate me being there to do all this manual labor on an apartment I'll never live in, but as a sibling if I'm only doing it for recognition then I really suck at being a person. So anyway that's why this song is so late, but it's amazing and I think you'll enjoy it!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment