Hi. So today's song is Hearts by Johnny Neon.
This is an extremely happy dog. Actually though, I don't think this is the real music video for this song, but it should be. Watching this dog's life through the camera on his back makes me feel happier. There's so much love, and food, and playing, and sunshine. His ears are perked up and he's just having a hell of a time. This is extremely important to me right now because I've been having a shitty day so far. Parental assholes, money problems, job hunting and panic attacks. I had to calm myself down fast, so I watched this video about six times in a row. This song obviously helps because it's upbeat and fun to listen to, but right now the video is why I wanted to show it to you. So watch it, listen to the song and enjoy the day.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment