Hi guys. So today's song is Steal My Sunshine by Len.
So here is a song that I have listened to since my childhood. I keep my iPod on shuffle, and since I haven't deleted any music from it ever, sometimes the old stuff comes up. More often than you would think since my iPod has crashed a few times and my iTunes consists of only the old CD's from my childhood and corrupt tracks of newer songs. I know this post is a little later in a day than usual for me. I blame Will for that. My sister is on a vacation with her friend right now, so Will is having a vacation of his own....a vacation from her. Couples need that. He has been hanging out with his friends that he hasn't seen in awhile, and his brother. They both showed up for our weekly breakfast and right after I followed them back to his place. We proceeded to play Mario Kart until about half an hour ago. I didn't expect to hang out that long, I was just there to check on the cat, but I guess they wanted a third. So I played with the cat, held the dragon, and helped unlock a bunch of new characters before my brain felt like it would explode and I had to go home. Despite not doing much I had a fun day, and this song gives me the same feeling. So enjoy it and I'll see you tomorrow.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment