Hello everyone. So today's song is Where Do You Run by The Score.
I've already written their overview recently, and I told you to watch for more of their stuff that I'd show so that day is now! I've honestly listened to every song on their YouTube channel and love them, it's hard to narrow it down and not flood you guys with their stuff, so this might be the last one for this year. There will be more though because I really want you guys to like them too.
This is a song to drive to which is hard since I already used my driving song in a different year. The day I asked for this I had a really good drive as far as music goes, so I listed those and my grandma stole Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts. Will had the same, but then switched it to Fuel by Metallica. Anna went with Mississippi Queen by Mountain. My mom went predictable with Heaven In Our Headlights by Hedley, and then Sammy picked Werk Me by Hyper Crush.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment