Hello. So today's song is Take Us Home by Alan Doyle.
I have to say this is blowing my mind because I picked out this song without knowing who sang it and now seeing the picture... it's Wolf. From Republic of Doyle, which is a show I absolutely loved while it was on air. His music career started in 2012, earning him a Juno nomination. He continued doing acting, and wrote a book, then released his second album in 2015. Another one came out last year, and he was named a member of the Order of Canada for his charity work and musical contributions to Newfoundland's traditions. It's a pretty big honor, and I think he deserves it.
This is for a song that makes us want to fall in love. Easy for some, not for everyone. Sammy picked Something Like That by Tim McGraw, and Will chose Amazed by Lonestar. Anna went with My Guy by The Supremes. My grandma said Puppy Love by Paul Anka, and ending it is my mom with Carrying Your Love With Me by George Strait.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment