Sunday, September 9, 2018

Year 5, Day 303

What's Up. Today's song is High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco.


Looks like I might be getting the opportunity to move again in a couple months. Not a moment too soon. As much as I love living with my sister, I'm slowly dying a stuffy death from their pets. Wherever I live there will be cats, but the difference in a house with one cat who is actually cleaned up after frequently versus a place with two where everything is designed to be cat friendly and covered in hair is huge. So even though I can feel my sister already vying for me to stay, it's probably time to start thinking about what to pack, and what to get rid of... and maybe time to sanitize my room again so I can breathe until that happens. Wish me luck.

Now we need a song that hypes us up. Most songs I don’t know including my grandma’s with Surf City by Jan & Dean, my mom’s pick of Lonely Drum by Aaron Goodwin, and Will’s predictable choice of Damage Inc by Metallica. Anna decided on Feeling Myself by Nicki Minaj featuring Beyonce. Sammy’s choice I do know. She went with Land Of Opportunity by A Great Big World.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment