Saturday, September 8, 2018

Year 5, Day 302

Hey. Today's song is Man Up by Young Brother.


Young Brother is a music project from Dalton Diehl active since 2014. The first song was Kamikaze coming out the same year, followed by more singles in 2015. This song came my way because it was used in the soundtrack of a movie, which seems to be how most other people found it too. I can't find a lot of information because half of it is for the band and half is for just him, so this is all for now. I hope to see more from this artist though so if I do, I'll share it too.

Today is reserved for a song that moves us forward. Taking a page from grandma’s book, my mom chose Daddy’s Girl by Red Slovine. Then my grandma picked Looks Like We Made It by Barry Manilow. Will went with Sometimes You’re The Hammer, Sometimes You’re The Nail by A Day To Remember. Anna chose the song Move On Up by Curtis Mayfield, and Sammy predictably chose a Taylor Swift song. It’s Look What You Made Me Do which I absolutely despise.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment