Monday, September 3, 2018

Year 5, Day 297

What's Up. Today I give you Numb by Linkin Park.


I think most people will already know why I chose Linkin Park for this category. Chester Bennington's suicide was not only a shock, but was something that rocked a lot of people. It's the worst one I've felt since Robin Williams (who I still cannot watch). The band as a whole has said they do plan to continue on after they figure out how. I wish them all the best and I hope they succeed, but I know it'll never be the same without him. I'm feeling a case of the sads now, so to trying and bring it back, here is a video of Mike Shinoda reacting to teens reacting to Linkin Park.

We needed to pick a song by an artist no longer living. So whether that’s one person or an entire group was open to interpretation. Will chose Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth) by Metallica, Anna said I Would Die 4 U by Prince, and Sammy went with Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. My mom picked Angel Eyes by Jeff Healey, and my grandma went with May The Good Lord Bless You And Keep You by Jim Reeves.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment