Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Waste Of CD Space.

What has happened to CD's nowadays? I'm talking about the fact that there is now only even 8 - 10 songs on a CD when back in the day (when I was younger) there used to be about 20. And not just filler songs, but legit twenty good songs.

And the industry wonders why people download songs (illegally or otherwise) instead of buying the CD? It's because we aren't getting our money's worth to purchase one today. I am not going to pay twenty bucks for eight songs, when a few years ago I bought a CD for that amount that had thirty songs on it. Screw that.

They didn't used to release singles either when I was younger. What is the point of buying a disc, when every song you can get already as a single. I do have to hand it to them though. They are making it harder and harder to get music without buying it, now that limewire is dead. I have had to resort to a video converter, and even that isn't for sure. It is a sad sad day when music costs more than it's worth, and with the music in the charts lately? That day is everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment