Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 39

Hey guys. So I officially have a job!! WOOT! I've been searching forever. Anyways, today's song is Chemicals React by Aly and AJ.



So this is a sister act, which is actually really cool that they're musical together. My sister and I are both musical, but in very different ways. I really had no idea who the little sister was until they did a movie together because the one with the curly hair, Aly, has done lots of TV shows and movies and such before. I've heard a lot of the songs by them, and the type of music they write really fits in to the moods I get frequently. Definitely good to listen to while chillin' at home like I am. Well, that's all for today.

Peace.

P.S. I've seen that some of you who read this are from Denmark and I just want to say how wicked cool I think that is. I'm Canadian if you didn't know and I've only met one guy from Denmark. He seemed nice though so I have high hopes that you are as equally awesome. Just thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment