Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 37

I'm sorry this is late, I was at my sister's till two in the morning yesterday. Anyways, today's song is Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy which is from the play/ballet The Nutcracker.

ridiculous that they can stand with wood in their shoes.

So when I went to the mall today with Anna and Sammy, we saw the human statues. If you have no idea what that means, every year Chinook has these people dressed up in costumes and they stand there on pedestals. They move every once in awhile, but mostly they are perfectly still. If it was me I would fall over... Anyways they had some dressed as the sugar plum fairy and anytime we saw one we all started to sing this song. It was weird, and epic at the same time. So, this holiday season when you think of the sugar plum fairy, you can sing this and be epic with us too!

Peace.

P.S. I now want to learn how to play the glass armonica. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment