Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 32

Hi!! I know I'm a few hours late, yesterday was weird. Anyways, this is dedicated to my two best friends...annoying as they are....ha ha. Today is Friends by Flight Of The Conchords.

this explains their awesome so much...yet not at all.
This song is insanely funny. I song along every time they sing la la la LA. Weird as these guys are, which makes them part of my weird zone, I actually don't know much of their stuff. See, I sent a friend song to Anna and Taylor, and Anna's response was to send me this. I like it a lot, and yes I would avenge a friends death if they were murdered. Although we've never popped and locked together....We will have to do it. So if you're interested in them check out some more stuff, I hear it's great!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment