Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 30

WE CRACKED 30!!! Sorry, I'm just excited that I actually managed to do this everyday. Alright today's song is Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

his stare kind of freaks me out...
So this dude came out of nowhere with this song, and made all the girls melt. I guess he's the only one brilliant enough to sing that girls are great the way they are...Anyway, he has taken the world by storm and his music video is trending on going viral. It has a good concept too, that video of his. They made it the same way the song is: simple, elegant, beautiful. But if a dude has broken one of my tapes like that i would have flipped shit, not just smiled at him. I guess it doesn't matter anymore though since no one listens to tapes now anyways. Whatever.

He's going to have a hard time topping this song, as far as the female population is concerned. Oh well, we'll see how he does.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment