![]() |
| there they are, dirty like always. |
So all the people on the cast decided that they should do a song, and this includes Shia Labeouf, who should never take up a career in rapping. He is just way too white for that. And I must say that after listening to all the boys sing their parts, I fell in love with the dude who plays zig zag...well his voice anyway.
There was no actual music video for this song, at least now the full version so here's who sings when: first is zig zag with his epic manly voice, then all the boys sing together the chorus thingy, then Shia with his white boy rap (ha ha), all the boys again, then you have x ray doing his thing, all the boys once again for the chorus, and zero comes with his voice, then back to the boys. Next is armpit which is obvious, then x ray comes in again, followed by zig zag's manly voice and, and the boys again.
Anyway, I've never read the book, but I've watched the movie so much that I could probably tell you everything that happens, in detail. So if you haven't seen it, go rent the movie and watch it because it's pretty great. It was made before Disney began all the stupid crap, but a little warning: this is before Shia got crazy hot in transformers so don't expect to be overcome with sexiness.
Peace.

Oh my sweet pants. Is that his voice?!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS THE SEXIEST VOICE I'VE EVER HEARD.
I AM OVERCOME BY SEXINESS (amazing phrase, by the way.)BUT NOT THAT OF PREPUBESCENT SHIA THEBEEF.