Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 11

Hello world. Today has been such a long day, I just want to sleep, but I made you a commitment. So today's song is Because which is a Beatles song, but I'm showing the version from Across The Universe. Deal with it.

hated the movie, loved the way they sang. Typical
So this was inspired by the Jazz Night at my old high school that I went to tonight. The Senior Jazz Choir sang this song (and others) the exact way the recording sounds that I linked. It was pretty good. Obviously not as perfect as this one, but what do you expect? They had fun and I enjoyed listening so that is all that matters. I'll put the video of them singing it on YouTube in awhile, on my YouTube account...which if you didn't know is here.

I have never really been that big of a fan of the Beatles, but I know some of their stuff. My question to you is which Beatles song from Across The Universe is your favorite??

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment