Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 21

Whew! Okay so today I was with my friends driving around in the car for hours and (no offense to anyone) there is only so much Zeppelin that I can take, so I started to listen to my ipod. One particular song I ended up listening to over and over, so it is today's song. It is called Ego by The Saturdays.

it's a rainbow of musical goodness
So I found these guys on Jango, and love their stuff. I don't even know what to classify their music as, it's like rock, op and techno all mixed in to a giant ball of awesome. So if you haven't heard there stuff, look it up because chances are if you like the stuff I've shown you so far, you'll like them.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Woman, please. We barely listened to any Zeppelin at all.
    New mission: Find something from the 70s that you like.

    ReplyDelete