I hate my life today. Why you may ask? Because all last night and all day today it has been
snowing in Calgary! Of course this is
Canada so snow is to be expected but I just hate snow so much. The bright side is I'm not allowed to start singing Christmas music without being
pelted by Halloween candy. So today I give you
Winter Wonderland using a rock twist in Selena Gomez's cover.
 |
| you know you're special when you get a picture with chipmunks dressed as Santa. |
I don't care if you like her or not, this brings together the two best things: Christmas carols, and rock music.
Awesome. So I have a few challenges for you today.
1) find out who originally sang this song, it might be difficult.
2) tell me what your favorite Christmas carol is, I don't care if it's a Hanukkah song, or a different religion, just tell me what you love to sing at this time of year. and
3) for those of you who are pro enough, make a
recording of you singing your favorite Christmas song. Put it on YouTube, send it to me, doesn't matter...let's see who's brave enough to do it.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment