![]() |
| back when musicians actually played something |
So this song isn't very new, and it isn't very old, but it's still an awesome tune. And I'm pretty sure everyone in the country knows it. I guarantee that if you play the little opening piano piece people will either start singing or be like "that is so familiar!" It's such a simple song too, by it just being her and her piano to make the parts that stand out the most. Plus the fact that it is her playing and not someone else makes it all the better. I can't really rag on musicians who can't play though because I cannot play anything, but I do sing and write...kind of. Anyway, I just think people who play themselves are a level or two ahead of the others.
Peace.
P.S. I think I've decided that, not only am I going to choose a song of the day, but that I'm going to make a video of me covering the song to attach to the blog. So if you think it's a good plan, let me know. Feedback is appreciated.

No comments:
Post a Comment