Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 27

Hello! So here's an oldie for you. It's called by I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor. She's singing live here, she's so great.

all kinds of epic, right there.

This song I actually used in a project in grade nine. My english teacher told us to rewrite a song that would help us learn in one of our classes. So my friend and I wrote this song about extinction to help with science. Unfortunately I can't remember any of the words to our version, which isn't unheard of since it was more than three years ago, but it still makes me sad.

This song is perfect for a girl's power jam and sits in the same category as Aretha Franklin. The women with soul who make us white girls pretend we have the pipes and attitude of these awesome women. For this, I salute you mothers of soul.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment