Morning! Today's song is What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.
![]() |
| Photo from: Fiona McKinlay |
I promise this is officially the last One Direction song that will ever be on here, but I just gotta get through this one. This group was active from 2010 until 2016, and was made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik. They all auditioned solo for The X Factor, then were put into a group by the judges. They came in third place on the show, but won enough hearts to get signed, before releasing their debut album in 2011. This song is also from 2011 so it's one of their older ones. They released four more albums over the course of their career, one every year up until 2015. Also in 2015 and before that fifth album had come out, Zayn left the group (ruining every betting pool about who would go solo first). The four released their last album, and the next year announced they were going on a hiatus. I don't anticipate that hiatus ever ending, which is why I have it with the group ending in 2016, because most member now have very successful solo careers in the industry. So if you want to hear more you can go look them up and see how their styles have changed when they are on their own.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment