Friday, July 23, 2021

Year 7, Day 252

Morning! Today's song is Gotta Be Patient by the Barenaked Ladies, Michael Buble, and Sofia Reyes.


I've featured all of these people before so no overview today for you. It's a collaboration that happened while everyone was on lockdown because of COVID, and today seemed like a good day to feature it since I got my second shot yesterday. Of course while the first one went totally fine for me, this one is hitting me harder. I've got all your typical side effects: sore arm, headache, tired etc. But the point is that I got it done and it's over with, so in a couple weeks I'll feel a lot better about being around people. Of course I'm still going to where my mask because I don't trust other people not to be sick, so all precautions are good...they'll just be voluntary instead of mandatory. And I know getting the shot isn't mandatory and I've mentioned that I wont try to convince people to get it, but I do still think you should. If you haven't because it scares you, I can say it freaked me out too since this is the quickest turnout from testing to implementation that I've seen, but we've also been vaccinating people for long enough now that they have a good handle on how it's interacting with people biologically. So it feels a lot safer now with all that extra data. So go get your shot, at least the first one. 30% coverage for COVID is better than nothing.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment