Good Morning! Today's song is When I Get You Alone by Robin Thicke.
![]() |
| Photo by: Glenn Frances |
I go through stages of toleration with Robin Thicke. I enjoy his old stuff like this song, but then there was that time when he collaborated with Pharrell and T.I. Ah 2013, when we all super enjoyed that song until we paid attention to the lyrics and decided that no we really did not enjoy that song at all. Now I'm kind of leery of Robin Thicke, although most recently I only ever see him as a judge on the Masked Singer. He's not too bad on that, seems like a pretty decent (if cheesy) person. I just hope we wont have any repeats of 2013. Right now is dark enough without dredging up more controversy. It is kind of a funny progression though from this song to that one. In this one he's all about this girl, but he's asking himself questions. Does she want me to take her home? Does she want me to buy her things? While in the other one it's like his ego took over his body with the whole I know you want it bullcrap. Unfortunately that song is catchy, damn pop music. Anyway, enjoy this one with a more grungy Robin than we've seen in a while.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment