Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Year 7, Day 250

Morning! Today's song is Close My Eyes by Tape Machines featuring Jason Dering.


You guys have to bear with me for this one because I don't have official bios to work from for either of them. Tape Machines is a Swedish duo that has lots of music on Soundcloud that you can check out. They've been around for at least three years because that's how long their Facebook page has been active, but other than that I can't find much about them. Jason Dering is a singer, musician and a producer. He started off playing drums, then was a vocal editor for Glee, and is featured on a bunch of tracks like this one while also having his own music. I think he has at least five EP's, but I'm not 100% sure on that so if you guys know different let me know. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment