Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Year 7, Day 235

Good Morning! Today's song is Can't Touch This by MC Hammer.

Photo by: John Mathew Smith

I've written about MC Hammer before so instead today I'm just going to ramble about random stuff. I think I've mentioned it, but I've kind of been on a anime kick as of late. I finished Fruits Basket, I rewatched all of Inuyasha, then I found some other stuff. I found a manga translated to English called Under The Oak Tree, although it's not completed, so then I found a kind of mediocre translation of the novel that I read up to where it's been finished, although that's still ongoing as well. The I found a manga that is either called My Husband Hides His Beauty or My Secretly Hot Husband (I'm not sure) that's kind of weird but hilarious. Then my sister was talking about the Seven Deadly Sins anime that I've thought about watching. I might still, I don't know, but I'll put links up for things so you can check some of these things out too.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment