What's up? So today's song is A Comet Appears by The Shins.
I mentioned yesterday that later seasons of Chuck had more slow, sad music than it did previously. This song is an example of that. I don't normally like to bring out a lot of sad music because it adjusts my mood and puts me down a little, but I will make an exception for this one because it is really pretty. It's the type of song that you stop and listen to. Definitely not a driving song for the mindless listener. It's the style of music I could see us doing an a capella version of in choir....I'd really like to see that. If I was still in choir, I'd be interested in doing it. Who knows, maybe someone will use they're skills and power to make that a thing since I can't, but until then all you have is the original, so give it a chance.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment