Hello. Today I give you Fresh Feeling by Eels.
So I went to see my cousin today. It was...alright. For those who don't already know, I'm really not a fan of babies. They scare the crap out of me. This little fact isn't lost on my uncle, so he wasn't surprised that I was not interested in holding her. I did however sit beside her and let he hold my finger with her little baby fingers. She kept periodically squeezing and pulled my finger closer and closer to her. This is normal for babies. I just find it weird to see her since I was the last one born in my family. We've never had kids around. It's refreshing. Therefore today I have given you a song called fresh feeling, because it kind of reminds me of the way my day was with Mya.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment