Hey guys. So today's song is Cruise by Florida Georgia Line.
My friend Carmen is up working in Banff this summer, so we decided that I should take a little trip up to see her. Today I loaded up myself and my other friend Jamie into my car and we took off because of that. It really isn't that far away, but it was still a trip. I honestly love highway driving though. I hate every other type, but give me a long stretch of straight road and some tunes and I'm good. Luckily for me, Jamie and I like the same music, so the trip was pretty chill. We've been running around all day and haven't had the chance to stop and relax. It's been pretty packed full, but in a good way. Met a few people who are pretty awesome. They all seem to be British...I guess Banff is the place to be? Fun Fact: It is the STI capital of the world....so don't go mack on anyone there. We're about to head out to watch Fast 6, but I thought I'd hit you guys up first. This song is good for the trip today. It's a good driving song and it's a little country, which is appropriate because everything is made of wood in Banff. It's more woodsy and a camping area than country, but whatever. So I've got to go now but give this song a listen.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment