Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Year 2, Day 288

What's Up? So today's song is American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West.


Oh man, this is an old one for me. I used to sing this all the time, I was a huge fan of this song. This was before Kanye made everyone hate him for his drunken shit show. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look up Kanye and Taylor Swift. You'll see. I imagine after that incident people stopped wanting to work with Kanye, thus we had the rise of Chris Brown in the immediate radio playlist...then we started to hate him too. Although Chris didn't go into hiding the way Kanye did. As much as I disprove of him as a person I still like this song. Mostly that's because I liked it for Estelle before, and she's still saving it now. So no matter who you like or don't like, check out the song and tell me what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment