Thursday, May 2, 2013

Year 2, Day 275

Hello. So today's song is All The Rowboats by Regina Spektor.


So this girl is American, but she was born in Moscow which I think is pretty cool. I've never been to Russia, but I would love to go sometime and see what it's like. I've noticed lately that my audience is mostly Russian. This makes me really excited because I don't know you guys and yet you are reading my strange ramblings. I just want to say thanks for reading! You guys a pretty awesome. So this song. Regina has an incredible voice. I wish I sounded as good as her, but alas only certain people get the talent. I think playing an instrument helps because I know in the high school band when you were first learning a song you had to hum your part before picking up your instrument. Ideally if you can play, you should be able to sing, but it's not always the case. My sister is proof of this. Sure she can play piano, clarinet, alto sax and a little guitar, but you will never catch her singing. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think playing an instrument helps to learn to sing?

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment