Hi. So today's song is We'll Be Alright by Travie McCoy.
Don't judge me, but I watch some hilariously bad movies. One of those being Prom. I don't know how realistic the storyline is in the US where it's set (apparently they go bat shit crazy for prom) but here no one cares that much. Sure we have grad, but we sit in a gym all morning for the ceremony, get about two hours to change and get ready, then go to a dinner dance with our families. Anyway, back to this movie. It was cheesy, but I secretly loved some of the music including this song. It's just so happy and I love that! I can't help but smile listening to this, so I decided to share it with you, because we could all use a little happy today...it's kind of a dreary day here so I'm trying to add extra happiness. Check it out.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment