Sunday, May 5, 2013

Year 2, Day 278

Hi everybody. So today's song is Call It Off by Tegan And Sara.


I stayed away from their songs for a long time because they kind of popped up out of nowhere and had a mass a crazed fans instantly. I thought that people liked the idea of them more than their music so I wanted to let it play out for awhile before I got involved. It's been long enough. Their music is surprisingly good and I enjoy listening to it, but I also see the appeal of them. Being twins makes them popular initially and the fact that they're openly gay makes them both an icon for followers and a target for haters. After reading up about them a little bit, I'm pleased to see they have been working hard for the fame they have...and I'm proud to say they are from the same place I am! Anyway I just wanted to say that all around they seem like awesome people and they are fantastic at what they do. So play on girls, and tell the rest of the world to suck it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment