Saturday, May 18, 2013

Year 2, Day 291

Hey. So today's song is Feeling Good by Michael Buble'.


He is awesome, am I right? He has an incredible voice, he's kind of adorable, the songs he releases are amazing and he is such a good role model. Plus he swears like a trucker. Probably not the best trait, but when it comes from a dude so classy it intrigues me. There has been a video floating around for awhile now of him and this teen at one of his concerts. I've seen it so many times and found it months ago, but I wanted to show it to you all because I love it so much. I attached the link here. So you should listen to this because it's perfect. Sammy and I are huge fans of him and you should be too. So enjoy this tidbit for today.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment