Hi. So today's song is No One's Gonna Love You by Band Of Horses.
This is one of those songs that makes you happy and sad at the same time. It's a perfect romance piece considering that he is singing about his love, but the way they play makes it feel sad. It's a song about lost love, in my opinion. I'm a big fan of how the video for this song is a bunch of clips of the band. It's like a history of them up until that point. This band has had the most transitions of members I have ever seen. There are ten people who used to be in this band throughout the span of their career and currently there are five people in it. So all in all, fifteen different people. Wow. Maybe this song is about the lost love of previous members? I find it surprising that only one member from the original group is still in the band. I guess he had the final say on everything...I don't know. No matter what happened between all the members, we got some great music out of it. So enjoy this song and tell me what you think.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment