Friday, May 10, 2013

Year 2, Day 283

Hey Guys. So today's song is Hey Love by Quadron.


So today I'm leaving for the weekend to go to Tim's Camp. Since most of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about I shall explain. I used to work for Tim Horton's and they have a fundraiser where they raise money and send underprivileged kids to camp. These camps happen year round in all different provinces across Canada and no one ever really hears about the camps except for the people who go. Obviously I'm not an underprivileged child, but I am a volunteer. I'm still friends with the owners of the Tim's I worked at, and so I was invited to spend a weekend in Kananaskis country, which is beautiful, and clean up the camp to get it ready for the kids. So I'm going to be without technology for the next couple days, but I figured I'd keep you updated. Anyway, this music. Her voice is incredible and it's pretty catchy, but I really love the simplicity of this video. All the guys are ridiculously cool in their bow ties and suit jackets. The different dances for each of them is an inspired idea. I approve. So you guys should watch the video, and I'll see you on Sunday.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment