Hello. Today's song is Big Blue Wave by Hey Ocean!
No, I didn't lie to you yesterday. I'm currently at Tim's Camp, probably scrubbing something. I wrote this yesterday and scheduled it to publish while I'm gone. Pretty smart eh? And one quick thing: what I just did is the only correct way of using eh in Canada. It replaces huh in conversations. Just so you know. This song is really awesome. I feel like I found a new favorite band. Also they seem like huge dorks if you watch the video. I'm not entirely sure what is going on in some of those shots, but I love how they filmed it. So I will definitely be checking out more stuff by this band and I think you should too. P.S These guys are from Vancouver, so they're Canadian so another show of how Canada is awesome!! Yes, I'm slightly biased, but I'm proud of bands from places I know.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment