Hey. So today's song is Gone Daddy Gone by Gnarls Barkley.
This is a disturbing video. I find it so creepy. I'm sure Cee Lo Green thought he was being original with this, which he probably was... but I hate bugs. Not to mention my hatred gets worse when they touch me. Blech. Just watching this makes me feel like I have something on me. If we can ignore the video, I can tell you that I enjoy listening to this song because of the xylophone sounding beats in the background if nothing else. Obviously this is from before he got ridiculously famous and branched out on his own. Proof that his music has always been good. But now instead of being in Gnarls Barkley, he is simply famous on his own and the mentor of many new singers. He knows the music industry. He knows what people want. This is why he is so successful. If you haven't heard this song give it a listen. It's not my favorite Gnarls Barkley song, but it is still a good one, so...yeah.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment