Friday, December 30, 2022

Year 8, Day 183

Hey guys. Today's song is I Don't Even Like You Anymore by Anna Clendening.

So I've featured Anna Clendening before, but her career is still somewhat in its early stages so we'll do this overview really fast. So she's an American musician and internet personality from Vine (when that was a thing) and has been active in the industry since 2008. She was a contestant on America's Got Talent in 2014 before releasing her debut EP in 2019 followed by a small tour around the States. As of 2020 she has signed with a large label and released another EP. This is one of her newer songs released this year, and like all the other ones I've heard from her, it's fantastic and has instantly become one of my favorites to be featured this year. So give it a listen and tell me if you agree.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment