Hey guys. Today's song is Never Gonna Not Dance Again by P!nk.

I have featured Pink so many times and talked about her a lot so today isn't going to be an overview at all and more so just me rambling. This is one of her newer songs, and I don't know if it is actually based on the pandemic or if I'm reading into it. I've noticed that most new songs from artists feel (if you listen to the lyrics) like a direct social commentary on the pandemic, how they felt about it or during it, and either head into a positive spin of moving past it or talking about how unhappy they are. Again, maybe it's me projecting, but it feels like there is a trend. My favorite pandemic song will always be Bummerland from AJR, which I have featured on here already, but I'm enjoying this one too, and Pink never disappoints. And honestly having Pink dance up on a heavy construction guy eating chicken feels so on brand I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before this video.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment