Hey guys. Today's song is Santa's Coming For Us by Sia.
![]() |
| Photo by: Scott Murry |
Sia is Sia Kate Isobelle Furler who is an Australian singer. She started singing in the 90's in Crisp, but when they disbanded in 1997 she moved to London and began singing for Zero 7's albums. She was signed in 2000 and started her solo career. She has a successful career since then releasing mega hits and winning awards. So far she has ten albums, one of those from 2017 being a Christmas album which is where this song is from. Now I've had this song saved for a very long time (probably since the album came out) because I showcased a different one before and figured one Christmas song from her a year is probably ideal. So this year it's this one. And I love that she got Kristin Bell in with a bunch of other recognizable actors in to do this video. It's nice and wholesome. This is easily becoming one a my favorite Christmas songs so I hope you enjoy it too.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment