Monday, December 5, 2022

Year 8, Day 158

Hey guys. Today's song is Express Yourself by Madonna.

Photo by: johnlo168

Madonna has been acting a little crazy lately, but in the grand scheme of things it kind of fits her M.O. since she's been pushing the boundaries for her entire career. And honestly considering all the things there are in the world to be mad about right now Madonna sits pretty low on my list. Regardless of what she's doing now, it's just a fact that Madonna paved the way for women’s sexual liberation and marginalized groups like the LGBTQIA community, and changed society to the point that her impact is part of cultural studies and is reviewed by sociologists and historians. Weird to think about, but accurate. I've featured her before and I'll feature her again so I'm not going to do a career overview today and instead leave you with this song. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment