Hey guys. Today's song is If It Ain't Love by Lucas & Steve and 4 Strings featuring Lagique.
So this song has three different musicians to focus on. First is the duo of Lucas & Steve, a Dutch duo who has lots of music under their belt and from the sounds of it have toured all around the world. I can't find an official bio, but it seems like they've gotten popular in recent years so check out some of their other stuff if you're curious. The other two musicians have even less for me to go on, but I'll tell you what I know. So 4 Strings also seems to be a duo, with two older guys and they look like DJs from the pictures I've seen. Lagique seems to be a solo artist? and his Instagram has literally three photos so he seems relatively new, but if I had to guess he's probably the voice on this track. That's just an educated guess based on previous songs I've seen and the fact that he's listed as featured, but I could very well be wrong. Regardless I really like this song so I hope you will too.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment